Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Why?

     As I begin this endeavor, my youngest son asked "Why? What do you have to blog about?" And He is right . . . . to a point. My daughter-in-law has a beautiful blog about all the things going on in her life. Another friend (Renee) has a blog that CRACKS ME UP! She is so uplifting and encouraging and FUNNY! 

     My life isn't really EXCITING, but it is FULL! So the purpose of my blogging is to help me create order of the things that run through my mind each day. My day starts in the early morning delivering newspapers. It is during this time that I do lots of praying, thinking and reflecting on things. My goal is to put these things in writing. I also want to record some thoughts about things God has taught is teaching me. Some are from past experiences and mission trips, others are from a Bible study with some other ladies.   

     Please feel free to comment if you would like. I would love to know what God is doing in your life and what He is teaching you. Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment